If you have an Alexa-enabled device, Bouncie for Alexa is available to you! This integration makes it easy for you to connect with your vehicles using simple voice commands.
To get started, you will need:
- the Alexa app
- an Amazon account
- the Bouncie app
- a Bouncie account
- the Bouncie adapter plugged into your vehicle(s)
To use Bouncie for Alexa, simply:
- In the Alexa app, go to “Skills” and search for “Bouncie”.
- Tap “Enable Skill” and log into your Bouncie account with your User ID and Password.
By linking your Bouncie and Amazon accounts, you can instantly find out about fuel level, battery status, and vehicle maintenance, as well as keep tabs on mileage, driving habits, and trip history.
Asking Alexa is easy. Just begin your request with "Alexa, ask Bouncie..." such as:
- "Alexa, ask Bouncie, where’s my car?"
- "Alexa, ask Bouncie, do I need to get gas?"
- "Alexa, ask Bouncie, how many miles did I drive this month?"
If you have an Amazon Household profile (meaning more than one person in your household has linked accounts to yours), you may need to switch profiles to access the Bouncie skill. To do this, ask "Alexa, which profile is this?" If you need to switch to another profile, say "Alexa, switch accounts."